Created by: OLAMIDE D. GBADEBO
A sophisticated person is intelligent and knows a lot, so that they can understand complicated situations while an Opportunist is a person who sees a chance to gain some advantage from a situation, often at the expense of ethics or morals. An opportunist seizes every opportunity to improve things for himself!
A Sophisticated Opportunist:
- is an average age person & a reasonable income earner with clear investment goals
- is very knowledgeable about Banking System and Finance.
- is the most satisfied with their Primary Financial Institution
- makes right investment decisions & always on the look out for Investment opportunities
- is patient & willing to watch an investment makes the highest yield
- is Risk Averse
With the above knowledge, Aposhashamura innovated this service called CONETFIL-Corporate Network of Financiers, Investors & Lenders. Aposhashamura Finance Limited is providing TSO with right tools to allow them to delve into the FinTech space as a Money Lender