What Information does Aposhashamura provides of a Borrower to a Lender?
Created by: OLAMIDE D. GBADEBO
Modified on: Wed, 20 May, 2020 at 9:15 AM
- Can view Approved Loans on queue awaiting action to be taken by the Tenant
- Can view borrower’s Personal Information except Phone no. & Email Address, Banking Information except BVN, Employment Information, Guarantor Information except phone no. & email address and Past Loans, if any.
- Can view System or Paystack Account Balance available to grant loans.
- Have Access to ‘Grant’ or ‘Reject’ an Approved loan that has been checked for credit worthiness and meets eligibility requirements
- Can view real-time transaction history of their investment including deductions and balance of either the System or Paystack balance as disbursements are executed periodically.
- Can view Loan Repayments on Due or Overdue Payable with date.
- Cash view daily Cash Payouts as borrowers repay their loan with interest
- Can view Loan Due Dates
- Can view Payouts on daily basis
- Can view history of all transactions made
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.